Bass Lake Dental is happy to announce our new offer of FREE WHITENING FOR LIFE for our new and existing patients!!!
FREE WHITENING FOR LIFE PROGRAM
We would love to give you the gift of a white smile and keep it white for life!!! At Bass Lake Dental, we pride ourselves on the smiles that leave our practice and in knowing our patients are maintaining the best possible oral health. We hope you enjoy this program and encourage you to invite family and friends to take part in our Free Whitening for Life program!
Here's how it works:
1. First we would like to see you for a comprehensive exam, full set of x-rays, and a cleaning. Call our office at 763-533-5359 to set up your initial appointment.
2. Once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, we will schedule you to have your FREE WHITENING KIT made! We will provide you with custom-fitted professional whitening trays and 2 whitening syringes (a $400 value!!).
3. When you keep your regularly scheduled dental cleanings (2-3 times a year) we will be happy to supply you with a FREE whitening syringe at no cost to you!
1. If you have already had whitening done in our office and already have whitening trays, you may enroll in our exciting new Free Whitening for Life program at any time free of charge. You will receive a whitening syringe at no cost to you when keeping your regularly scheduled hygiene appointments.
2. If you have not already had whitening done in our office and you would like Free Whitening for Life, simply REFER a new patient to our office and you will be eligible for the program. Free Whitening for Life for you AND for them!!
3. If you have not already had whitening done in our office and are unable to refer a new patient to our office, you can still join our Whitening for Life program for a discounted enrollment fee of $200. We will make your custom professional whitening trays and give you 2 whitening syringes. You will then receive a free whitening syringe at your regularly scheduled hygiene appointments.
Patient Activation Rules / Regulations
1. Must be at least 18 years of age, not pregnant or nursing.
2. New Patients must complete new patient exam, full set of x-rays, initial hygiene cleaning and schedule your next hygiene appointment. Existing patients must have at least 6 month patient history without any missed appointments or late arrivals.
3. Must comply with minimum required dental treatment, if any, as planned by the doctor. We take your dental health seriously and want to ensure you are getting the best care for a healthy smile for life. Minimum care may include things such as fillings, extractions, root canals and crowns. Dental experts do not recommend whitening for patients with untreated cavities, fractured teeth, hypersensitivity, infection or other dental health issues. Any type of bleaching in the presence of these issues is not safe for you and is not allowed. Recommended dental treatment must be done at Bass Lake Dental in order to be eligible for the program.
4. Minimum gum health is required to prevent complications that may arise with the presence of gingivitis, periodontal disease or severe gum recession. Dental bleaching will aggravate these conditions and will not be allowed.
5. After all necessary dental treatment is complete, impressions will be taken for professional custom whitening trays.
6. Must keep all of your scheduled appointments. Any cancellations must be done with at least 48 hours advance notice and must be rescheduled within 2 weeks. No more than 3 cancellations of appointments are permitted within a 12 month period.
Lifetime Maintenance Rules / Regulations
1. Must maintain minimum continued dental / hygiene / periodontal care as treatment planned and appointed by Bass Lake Dental.
2. Must maintain continued hygiene care as recommended. Frequency of cleanings will be determined by your Doctor, not your insurance company. (Minimum of 2 hygiene appointments per year for standard hygiene patients, Minimum of 3 periodontal maintenance appointments for periodontal patients) Your long-term oral health is very important to us (and you!) Our patients have found that regular checkups greatly reduce dental emergencies and lead to spending far less money on dental care in the long run. Therefore we are happy to provide this extra bonus to our patients who are committed to their oral health.
3. Must comply with all Bass Lake Dental policies regarding payment and broken appointments.
4. Must keep all of your scheduled appointments (cancellations must be made with a minimum 48 hour notice and must be rescheduled within 2 weeks. No more than 3 cancellations permitted within a 12 month period)
5. Must not have any outstanding bills with our dental office.
6. One whitening gel syringe will be given out at each continued hygiene appointment up to 3x annually.
7. Lost or damaged trays will be replaced at a reduced cost to the patient of $75 per arch or $150 per set.
8. Patients who lose program eligibility will need to either complete 2 hygiene visits while in compliance with all maintenance rules or pay a $50 reinstatement fee in order to be reinstated into the Whitening for Life program.
Disclaimer: Bass Lake Dental, its doctors, and staff have the right to refuse offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void offer. Minimum gum and teeth health required to receive professional whitening. Those that have active, untreated gum disease, decay, root sensitivity, infections, or oral cancers may not participate in this program until oral conditions stabilize. We reserve the right to discontinue your enrollment eligibility in the Whitening for Life program at any time if deemed necessary and for any reason. Prices are subject to change. Additional bleach or desensitizing agents are available for purchase.
For more information about our Free Whitening for Life Program, call us at 763-533-5359